Thank you for your interest in our 2020 events: the NGSchool2020 and the NGSymposium!
Regretfully, due to the COVID-19 pandemic we had to decide to cancel this year events. We are planning to organize both NGSchool and NGSymposium in 2021 when, we hope, we are going to be able to meet safely.
All registration fees have been reimbursed and the bank transfers should come to you soon or have already come. Thank you very much for your interests in our activity and kind understanding. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions!
NGSchool Society is, of course, still working (from home!) and in the meantime we are moving some of our activity online. Not being able to organize proper school and symposium, we will host a series of webinars. Details coming soon!
- Katarzyna Kędzierska, WCHG, University of Oxford, UK
- Lidia Lipińska, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Natalia Pstrąg, UAM, Poznań, Poland
- Anamaria Elek, CRG, Barcelona, Spain
- Karolina Sienkiewicz, CPHG, University of Virginia, USA
- German Demidov, IMGAG, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Eugeniusz Tralle, IIMCB, Warsaw, Poland
- Samantha Filipów, CECAD, University of Cologne, Germany
- Urszula Smyczyńska, Medical University of Lodz, Poland
- Szymon Grabia, Medical University of Lodz, Poland
- Gladys Langi, Medical University of Bialystok, Poland