Summer School in Bioinformatics & NGS Data Analysis (NGSchool2018) was held on 16-23 Sep 2018 at Medical University of Lublin, Poland.
In 2018, we focused on long reads sequencing & personalised medicine. Beside standard workshops, this year we organised MinION hackathons.
Portable, single-molecule sequencing is the technology of today and tomorrow. Its countless applications, especially in precision medicine,
stimulate the imagination. Sequencing can now reach beyond the sophisticated labs and we wanted to explore such possibilities.
Materials from the school are available on GitHub.
- Rosa Fernández, CRG, Barcelona, ES
- Kamil Januszkiewicz, CKLP, Warsaw, PL
- Andre Kahles, ETH, Zurich, CH
- Nikolay Kulemin, Zenome, Moscow, RU
- Paweł Łabaj, MCB, Cracow, PL
- Alba Sanchis-Juan, University of Cambridge, UK
- Stephan Ossowski, IMGAG, Tübingen, DE
- Andrey Prjibelski, SPSU, St. Petersburg, RU
- Fritz Sedlazeck, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
- Fran Supek, IRB, Barcelona, ES
- Robert Vaser, University of Zagreb, HR
- German Demidov, CRG, Barcelona, Spain
- Alina Frolova, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of NASU, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Angelika Hałat, Gliwice, PL
- Katarzyna Kędzierska, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, USA
- Maja Kuzman, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Maciej Migdał, IIMCB, Warsaw, Poland
- Adrian Odrzywolski, Medical University of Lublin, Poland
- Katarzyna Kwaśnik, UMBUB, Poland
- Magdalena Płecha, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Leszek Pryszcz, IIMCB, Warsaw, Poland