Official #NGSchool events:
- #NGSchool2020 Sep 2020, Kiev, UA?
- #NGSchool2019 Sep 2019, Olomouc or Ostrava, CZ?
- #NGSchool2018: Nanopore sequencing & personalised medicine [16-23 Sep 2018, Lublin, PL]
- Nuclear landscapes [14-16 Sep 2018, Warsaw, PL]
- Data mining & machine learning [24-28 Sep 2018, Olomouc, CZ]
- #NGSchool2017: Single-cell sequencing [10-17 Sep 2017, Jachranka, PL]
- #NGSchool2016: General NGS data analysis [14-21 Aug 2016, High Tatras, SK]
The very first Summer School in Bioinformatics & NGS Data Analysis (#NGSchool2016) was held on 14-21 Aug 2016 in Dolný Smokovec, Slovakia. #NGSchool2016 focused on general NGS data analysis. We have received over 80 applications from 15 countries, from which we selected 45 participant from 11 countries to attend #NGSchool2016.
The second event, #NGSchool2017, was held on 10-17 Sep 2017 in Jachranka k/Warszawy. #NGSchool2017 focused on analysis of data from single-cell sequencing methods. We have received 205 applications from 42 countries, from these we selected 66 participants from 20 countries to attend #NGSchool2017.
Currently we're working on #NGSchool2018 that will focus on Single molecule real-time sequencing & personalised medicine. In addition, for the first time we'll organise hackatons (MinION sequencing: from sample to results) and co-organise two sattelites meetings: `Nuclear landscapes` and `Data mining & machine learning`.