#NGSchool2020 will be held in Białobrzegi - a village in central Poland, in Masovian Voivodeship, about 25 kilometers north of Warsaw.
You can learn more about the venue here: http://www.promenadacountry.com/en/
Białobrzegi lies on the banks of Zegrze lake, a popular destination for recreation and water sports.
How to get there?
When planning your trip, definitely have a look on at our Facebook Group (you should receive an invitation by e-mail).
Please, consider sharing the trip with other participants departing from the same city, to limit the environmental impact of your trip (and meet new people on the way;) ). You can use BlaBlaCar.
The closest airports are Warsaw Modlin airport (WMI) or Warsaw Chopin airport (also known as Okęcie airport).
Please keep in mind that Białobrzegi is a town near Warsaw, therefore you will need public transport tickets for Zones 1+ 2. Tickets can be bought at the ticket machines, in kiosks near some stations or via an app (e.g. jakdojade is on google play)
- From the Chopin Airport (WAW):
1) take the S2 train to WARSZAWA ŚRÓDMIEŚCIE train station
2) get out of the station and walk ca. 200m to the METRO CENTRUM subway station (direction MŁOCINY)
3) take the subway train M1 to the METRO MARYMONT station
4) get out of the station and walk ca. 200m to the bus station METRO MARYMONT 15
5) take the 705 bus to the OW PROMENADA station (on demand)
6) congrats, you’re there!
- From the Warsaw Central Railway Station:
1) get out of the station and walk ca. 300m to the METRO CENTRUM subway station (direction MŁOCINY)
2) take the M1 subway train to the METRO MARYMONT station
3) get out of the station and walk ca. 200m to the bus station METRO MARYMONT 15
4) take the 705 bus to the OW PROMENADA station (on demand)
5) congrats, you’re there!
- From the Warsaw Modlin Airport (WMI):
1) take the ZL bus to the MODLIN TRAIN STATION
2) take a train going through the NIEPORĘT station
3) from the NIEPORĘT station walk ca. 250m to the 705 bus stop
5) take the 705 bus to the OW PROMENADA bus stop (on demand)
For details regarding public transport (detailed routes, stop locations and timetables) check these websites:
- https://www.ztm.waw.pl/index.php?l=2 - official Warsaw Public Transportation Authority website
- https://jakdojade.pl/warszawa/trasa/ - you can buy tickets through the app available from this service
- google maps works ok as well, but may be less accurate.
If you are a student up to the age of 26 and you have an ISIC (International Student Identity Card), you can take advantage of 50% discount on public transport.