We are seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial person to join our services team as a Group Leader in Bioinformatics. This opportunity is well suited for those that can accomplish defined work, as well as assist in approaching and solving complex scientific problems. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the generation, production and characterization of existing/novel tools and products. The ideal candidate will be able to complement independent bioinformatics analysis with molecular biology knowledge and assist in the development of our broader research goals. This individual must be able to communicate effectively in formal and informal settings and be able to work well within a team. Candidates should have prior computational experience and be competent at basic molecular biology techniques and routine genomic workflows.
- PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, biostatistics or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a bioinformatician/computational biologist
- Proficiency in using publicly available bioinformatics tools and workflows in UNIX-based environment
- Technical knowledge in molecular biology techniques such as sequencing library preparation, PCR as well as sequencing principles from various platforms
- Proven track record of publications and presentation skills
- Proven experience with analysis of genomic, transcriptomic and proteomic data sets
- Proficiency in R and at least one scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Proficiency in English
- Opportunity to head a research group
- Opportunity to contribute to breakthrough solutions in the fight against cancer
- Working with an interdisciplinary team of experts and people with passion
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to represent company in domestic and international conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.
- Competitive salary and wide range of employee benefits (private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, lunch subsidies, days with fruits, English lessons, volleyball and football teams)
- Exceptional, well-resourced and comfortable working environment in modern office
- Friendly, informal working atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Working with innovative companies from the US and EU
Salary: 8000-11000 PLN netto
We kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Ardigen S.A. for the purpose of existing recruitment process”. If you want us to keep the submitted documents also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we kindly ask you to add the following clause to your application: „I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Ardigen S.A. for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 3 years from the date of submission of this document, in order to analyse them in terms of the recruitment processes carried out in Ardigen”.