Summer School in Bioinformatics & NGS Data Analysis (#NGSchool2018) will be held 16-23 September 2018 in Lublin, Poland. In 2018, we'll focus on single molecule real-time (SMRT) sequencing & personalised medicine. We'll publish more detailed programme and open registration in May 2018. Stay tuned!
For the first time, we'll organise:
- Single molecule real-time sequencing (MinION): from sample to results
- #OpenScience projects in collaboration with Open Science Foundation
- and satellite meetings
- Nuclear landscapes (genome/chromatin structure, organisation and packing) 14-16/09 in Warsaw, Poland
- Data mining & machine learning 24-28/09 in Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Currently, we're advertising the course, shaping the programme and preparing registration. If you wish to help with organisation, propose someone as potential speaker or just be updated about the event, join our google group or contact us directly.
- 1st day - theoretical intro [1-1.5h]
- 2nd day - sample prep and first run ie genomics [2-2.5h]
- 3rd day - first part of the data will be ready, in the meantime another team will do flowcell wash and another sample prep ie. cDNA [2.5h]
- 4th day - second piece of data available, another flow cell wash, sample prep and run ie direct RNA-seq [2.5h]
- 5th day - third part of data
- 6th day - summary, team presentations [2-2.5h]